GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Travelling Haiku

There you are, my dear.
I've been waiting all morning
to come say "hello"


Here on the shady porch
My heart and soul are restored.
I breathe in, breathe out

The sound of the falls
absent. The trees whisper though:
Sister stone, don't weep.



I walk among giants
Joyful laughter on the air
Was that me? Laughing!
Sisters of the soul
pilgrims to this special place
No heart in shadow

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 27/8/07 9:19 pm, Blogger Becca said...

These just ooze relaxation and peace. I would love to curl up on that porch and breathe in and out...how restful!

 
At 28/8/07 3:06 am, Blogger Amber said...

This is a beautiful post! Makes me want to take a road trip. ;)

You know, I was born in Santa Cruz.

:)

 
At 28/8/07 11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful! The photos, your words - all of it. Thank you for sharing some of your lovely journey with us!

 
At 28/8/07 6:11 pm, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

That must be the deer that feasted on my rose's. lol Beautiful shots and haiku!

 
At 29/8/07 1:10 am, Blogger Lila Rostenberg said...

Your photos and haikus are lovely!
Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home