GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Travellin' Shoes

I've got my Travellin' Shoes on, and am hittin' the road tomorrow, so won't be appearing here much in the coming month. It's past midnight and I still have packing to do, because I went off to dinner and to the new Harry Potter movie with my son, and when I came home, instead of looking after practical details, I got involved in finishing a project I'd left half-done - laminating a mini-version of my SoulCollage deck.

So, here I go - tidying, packing, sorting, and getting ready to go, go, go.

Hope you all have a great summer! See ya!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 17/7/07 1:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe. Have fun. In MY city. >:-{

 
At 17/7/07 2:20 am, Blogger Cate said...

I hope those gleaming travelin' shoes are nicely worn by the time you arrive home--have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! xo

 
At 17/7/07 2:46 am, Blogger Amber said...

Aww, I only just got back, and there you go! Well, check in and have fun. Be safe!!

((hugs))

 
At 18/7/07 12:24 am, Blogger Julie said...

Have a great time and let us know all about it when you get back!

Julie

 
At 18/7/07 10:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful journey!
Bring back photos, please? xo

 
At 19/7/07 4:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't say where you were going, but wherever it is, have a wonderful, creative and safe journey.

 
At 21/7/07 10:30 am, Blogger Taexalia said...

Hello! :)

Have a wonderful travelling time. I am off to have a nosey at your Library ;)

 
At 25/7/07 2:45 am, Blogger Kara said...

I may be late in telling you happy travels....ah...but whether you read it now or when you return it won't change the good wishes I'm sending you!

 
At 29/7/07 3:37 pm, Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

I hope you are having a beautiful trip...
Love,
D.

 
At 1/8/07 7:30 pm, Blogger kerrdelune said...

Joy on your journey, and please do come back with many tales of adventure and discovery!

 
At 3/8/07 3:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a marvelous time!
There's a little something on my blog for you, here:

http://tinkerart.typepad.com/tinker_art/2007/08/ive-spent-the-l.html#more

when you return! xo

 
At 12/8/07 2:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Imelda,

linked into your blog last night and it kept me up reading the archive of your processes and explorations half the night. Your compassion and wisdom shine out like a strong light for me. I am so enriched and encouraged by your journeys, your musings, your poems, your SoulCards, your openess to discovery and your generousity in sharing it. It was just what I needed in an isolated moment of doubt, or a moment of isolated doubt. Mostly I'm impressed by the poetry. And grateful for it.

Have a great trip,

Love

Paula Meehan

 
At 15/8/07 6:22 pm, Blogger Amber said...

Miss you!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home