GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friends

I have a friend who is due for surgery tomorrow. I have a friend who will return home tomorrow after 9 weeks away visiting her family. I have a friend with whom I've had a misunderstanding. I have a friend whose life is right now in one of those golden, full-of-great-and-little-blessings phases. I have a friend who told me today she's been 8 months off the cigarettes. I have a friend who is selling up and moving away. I have a friend with more than her share of family worries. I have a friend I might have offended. I have a friend who's given up guilt. I have a friend who lights candles for us all.

I have been blessed in my life with the friends who have come my way. Tonight, I give thanks for all of them, and for all of you, who I count as friends, my cyber-pals.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 31/8/07 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely post, my cyber-friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home