GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Now Look What You've Done!!!!!

Inspired by the adventurous, the brave, the clever, the poetic participants of Poetry thursday, I've decided to strike out, to make a mark on behalf of poetry, and participate in guerrilla warfare of the gentlest kind: to deposit word-bombs in a number of locations down the length of the country as I drive south to visit family tomorrow (thereby avoiding the dreaded "local poet" scenario alluded to in My earlier post). Photos and full report will be posted on Tuesday/Wednesday (unless I'm languishing in a prison-cell, awaiting some kind person who will bail me out).



Am I serious? Am I really going to do it?




Am I READY?

Yes!!!!!

I am.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 20/4/07 2:59 am, Blogger Kara said...

You have made me smile tonight and I look forward to the report of your heroic bravery all in the name of poetry!

 
At 20/4/07 3:32 am, Blogger Jim Brock said...

Yes! Looks like the revolution, the happy poetry kind, has begun!

 
At 20/4/07 4:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Good for you!

 
At 20/4/07 5:18 am, Blogger Rethabile said...

Do it! Do it! Do it!

 
At 20/4/07 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the worst happens, we'll start a "Free Greenish Lady" blog with a paypal account for the bail, lol.

I'm sure it will be fine - and I can just imagine the wonder someone will have, finding one of your poems. Good luck, brave poet!
xo

 
At 20/4/07 8:23 am, Blogger Gino Brignoli said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your subversive campaign. Viva Poetry!

 
At 20/4/07 2:23 pm, Blogger gautami tripathy said...

Look forward to read about it.

 
At 20/4/07 4:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, brave poetry warrior! (and I have that same pair of scissors in my kitchen)

 
At 22/4/07 5:30 am, Blogger Amber said...

Go you!! Wonderful!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home