GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

still here... or here again

Since that last post, I've actually started two posts, but not gotten to the stage of hitting the "publish post" button, thinking I'd get to add pictures, maps, etc.

Main thing is - to anyone who was worried or wondering about me - I'm fine! I'm doing that summer-time thing of taking off on unplanned trips, have been having wonderful times, in fact, along with spending time with my family over the few days around my Mum's first anniversary.

I thank all of you who commented or emailed after that angsty post. The blog is in transition, but I know I'm not comfortable with Facebook, and I do want to stay in a place where I can meet people online, so blogging it is.

Past few weeks... a few of the wonderful things... visiting Newgrange; seeing James Taylor in concert; oh, oh, oh - seeing Leonard Cohen in concert (words fail me!); boat-trip to the Cliffs of Moher (and depositing my wedding-ring in the depths of the Atlantic from there); meals with sisters and friends; family gatherings; driving the entire circuit of Ireland (and more!); seeing great new art.

Knowing I am lucky and blessed. Life is good.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 31/7/09 9:45 pm, Blogger Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Good to hear from you! Sounds like you are having a lovely summer. I haven't been blogging so much, either, 'though I am enjoying facebook. It is an odd place, though, so I can understand why you could feel uncomfortable.

 
At 1/8/09 11:01 am, Blogger Marcie said...

It sounds like you are doing a lot of living, leaving little time for writing about it. Life is like that, and you can catch up on writing later. In the meantime, enjoy!

 
At 2/9/09 4:55 pm, Blogger Karen said...

I think I understand. I don't want to NOT blog, but these last few months, I've been more focussed on LIVING my life, savoring it, being in the moment, rather than writing about it. And that's okay.

I'm looking forward to your return...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home