GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, April 03, 2009

This weekend...

Good things:

Yesterday, I'd just been looking at a clip on YouTube of Cirque de Soleil in Las Vegas, wondering if I'd ever get a chance to see them. Literally minutes later - a call from my sister to say she'd won 3 tickets to see their show in Dublin tomorrow! (I didn't even know it was happening)




So, this is the show we get to see. With our other sister.

And my son comes home.

Two really good things.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4/4/09 5:58 pm, Blogger Caroline said...

Congratulations - that was pretty quick materialisation!

Have a wonderful time.

And I've been meaning to ask - are you going to run a SoulCollage® facilitator's course this year?

I'm getting odd prods from somewhere to think about attending one... if you were to happen to put one on...

 
At 5/4/09 1:37 am, Blogger Amber said...

Awesome!! :)
I saw them in Zoomanity in Vegas. SO cool! Have fun.

;)

 
At 5/4/09 2:20 am, Blogger Everydaywoman said...

Is that karma--or what? Enjoy the show--and your son! LOVE to hear good things!

 
At 5/4/09 3:07 am, Anonymous colleen said...

I went for my first time this past winter. The show began with a K. I loved the clowns, the contortions, the confetti blown into the audience from cannons and more. Have fun!

 
At 5/4/09 9:04 am, Anonymous tinker said...

Oh what a fun synchronicity! And your son visiting soon too - sounds like some wonderful happy times are in store for you - enjoy!

 
At 7/4/09 6:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I love Cirque du Soleil - my favorite show was "O" in Las Vegas.

 
At 13/4/09 8:10 am, Blogger daringtowrite said...

Wow. Jack pot! What lovely bit of synchronicity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home