GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wishcasting

Jamie, at Starshyne Productions, has a Wednesday event called Wednesday Wishcasting, for which she poses a question - what is your wish? - and invites us to post about it, and others to support that wish. This week, she asks "What do you wish to clear from your life?" and the question fits for me right now especially, as there are new curtains and bedlinen waiting for my bedroom, but the whole effect will be spoilt if I don't clear out the pile of clothes that has been gradually growing there over the past year. Clothes that no longer fit or suit, that have become worn, threadbare... that are due to go for recycling, in other words. I wish to clear them OUT!

And, I wish to clear out the boxes of college notes that are taking up space in the attic. And the bundles and bundles of papers from committees I've long since left; notes from classes I won't ever be repeating. Then there's the clothes my son left behind because he has no intention of ever wearing them again. Then there are paperback novels that won't be read again in this house. And there are so many vinyl records.

And in the garden... broken pots, debris from winter, plants that didn't survive.

I think that's enough to be getting on with. And that's just in my physical environment!

I wish to find the energy to begin to clear all these things, joyfully and easily from my life. Thanks for asking, Jamie!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 16/4/09 12:06 am, Blogger Holly said...

Dear One From The Green Isle, as you did for me today, I return it to you...three-fold...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish it for her, also.

Blessings Both Near & Far

 
At 16/4/09 12:26 am, Blogger Gail H. Ragsdale said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish it for her also.

 
At 16/4/09 12:28 am, Anonymous Rebekah said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I have tons of old notes from classes I'm not going to repeat as well. It's almost like I'm afraid that knowledge will no longer be with me if I get rid of them.

 
At 16/4/09 12:55 am, Blogger Jamie said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'm imagining you free of all you'd like to clear. Spacious, energized and free.

 
At 16/4/09 1:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish also.

So Mote It Be.
Love & Light
LadySilverOak

 
At 16/4/09 2:02 am, Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 16/4/09 2:02 am, Blogger Sara said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish it for her, also.

 
At 16/4/09 3:12 am, Blogger sema said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish it for her also.

 
At 16/4/09 3:42 am, Blogger Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

 
At 16/4/09 5:02 am, Blogger Pamela said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

May this process of clearing out be quick and easy! :)

 
At 16/4/09 10:15 am, Blogger Caroline said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

(And I will continue that email though it may not be soon - sorry!)

 
At 16/4/09 12:04 pm, Blogger Bleeding Heart said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

 
At 16/4/09 1:14 pm, Blogger Peaceole said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

 
At 17/4/09 1:50 am, Anonymous kazari said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish also.

 
At 20/4/09 12:37 am, Anonymous tinker said...

As Imelda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

p.s. I'm not sure if you received my e-mail, so thought I'd offer congratulations here, as well - you guessed correctly on my blog contest! There's some soap coming your way whenever you get a chance to send your mailing address :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home