GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF - Trusting, Grateful, Inspired Friday

Brene Brown, over at the "I Thought It Was Just Me" readalong, has a lovely feature on Fridays, in which she asks What, today are you Trusting? Grateful for? Inspired by? and she kindly offers a giveaway to anyone who replies, which is lovely.

Well, in the week where my computer forgot me (and hasn't completely regained its memory yet), my ten-year old car finally cracked up and had to be replaced, and word arrived that I may be out of a job come September, I'm actually feeling very up-beat, and I am:

Trusting that I am being looked after, that everything is unfolding as it should.

Grateful for my health; for the problem with my car emerging before it caused an accident in which I, or others might have been injured; for my family; for having resources enough to handle "stuff" happening; for the friends who encouraged me when I had to take the big step and buy my first car on my own.

Inspired by friend K, who has just quit cigarettes, and has asked me to keep her company today to help her through a hard day; by friend D, who is taking new departures all the time, bravely; and by sweet C, who is very, very ill, but fighting, holding on and hoping that all will be well, as am I, as are so many people.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 15/5/09 7:57 pm, Blogger La Belette Rouge said...

Really nice meme.
Trusting: That this weekend will be lovely.
Grateful: For love.
Inspired: To write what I am afraid of.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.xo

 
At 15/5/09 8:45 pm, Blogger Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Oh my dear, hugs and blessings to you. (I've NEVER bought a car by myself -- such a great big step!)
Trusting: that everything unfolds the way it should, for the highest good.
Grateful: for sunshine and tulips.
Inspired: by a friend who is working hard to overcome writer's block.

 
At 19/5/09 1:53 am, Blogger rochambeau said...

Dearest Greenish Lady,
Thank you for the REMINDER!!
Car's and computers are wonderful,
UNTIL~~~~ they go on the blink.
Recently we lost our electricity. It
is always a eye opener to see how much we all lean on that!

It was lovely to hear from you GreeishLady! I do hope your computer and car are today back in top running order!

xox
Constance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home