GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.
I find lilac, lavender, mauve - pale shades of purple soothing. I also like the cream and pale yellow colours I've used in my living-room.

Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
I am pregnant, determined to learn. I hit the curb on a corner. I blow a tire. I freak out.

Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Currently wearing soft cordoroy trousers in black. Comfortable. Probably favourite.

Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
Um... Leonard Cohen.

Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
My name contains 4 "i"s, 3 "e"s, and 2 each of "m" and "a".
-----------------------------------
Bet you found these answers absolutely rivetting! Go see if other Friday Feasters made more of a banquet of this set of questions!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 18/4/08 6:35 pm, Blogger bonggamom said...

That's a harrowing first driving experience! Hope you and the baby were ok.

 
At 18/4/08 6:37 pm, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Leonard Cohen...interesting choice! I guess I'd be in line, too :=)

 
At 18/4/08 8:42 pm, Blogger Becca said...

Those are some of my favorite colors too. When I was 13, I got my parents to paint my room lavendar, and get me lavendar princess telephone :)

And what a horrible maiden voyage for driving! I'm assuming you did learn eventually??

 
At 18/4/08 9:37 pm, Blogger GreenishLady said...

On the driving: When baby was 6 months old, and necessity dictated that I be able to get myself out of the house for sanity's sake, yes, I did learn to drive. Phew!

 
At 18/4/08 9:44 pm, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Your soup must have really scared you. I love those colors too! XXOO

 
At 18/4/08 9:46 pm, Blogger Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Wow, what a way to start driving. There is something to be said for the incentive of preserving your sanity once you have a baby, isn't there?! I'd quit doing crafts before my son was born, but I realized by the time he turned two that reading books was not enough to keep my mind going. I started crafting again and haven't looked back.

 
At 18/4/08 10:51 pm, Blogger Lori said...

What a fun exercise! I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a good weekend!

 
At 23/4/08 5:12 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Your soup is absolutely hilarious! And I like your appetizer, too!

 
At 24/4/08 5:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How frightening that incident must have been - hitting a curb and blowing a tire would be scary for anyone, but especially a new, pregnant driver.

I always enjoy 'tasting' your Friday feasts. I find lilac, lavender and mauve very soothing too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home