GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blogiversary! New day, New year !

It's a year today since I started my blog in order to follow along with 100 others as we worked The Artist's Way. What a year it's been!

I've been away over Christmas and the New year, and stayed away a little longer than I'd intended, and then, strangely, when I got home, the impulse to post wasn't there. There didn't seem to be anything to say. I'm gone into a little cocoon of no writing, no blogging, a hibernation-of-sorts. BUT I am aware of the date. I am aware of the wonderful community I fell into this time last year, and the marvellous , amazing, inspiring sharing I've been priviliged to participate in during that year.

I want to thank all the bloggers who have come by here during the year, and to say I'll be back. I will be back!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 11/1/07 11:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh good!

 
At 12/1/07 12:29 am, Blogger Leah said...

sometimes the urge to blog comes and goes, but i'm glad to hear you'll be back, my dear! happy blogiversary to you!!

 
At 12/1/07 1:35 am, Blogger Deirdre said...

Happy Blogiversary! Yes, it is a wonderful community we've fallen into. I think this time of year is made for hibernating. I've noticed a slowdown in my own posting too - not much to say right now, but that will change. :)

 
At 12/1/07 1:56 am, Blogger Becca said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'll look forward to what you have to say when you come out of hibernation!

 
At 12/1/07 9:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Hope to see you back soon.

 
At 13/1/07 5:16 am, Blogger Amber said...

I feel like this sometimes when I am busy and away for a bit. Maybe it is just what you need right now.

Congrats on your blogversary!

:)

 
At 13/1/07 5:19 am, Blogger Tinker said...

I was just thinking of you earlier, and linked to your site in my post, because I received the SoulCollage book.
Happy (if belated) Blogiversary! Good to hear from you - we'll be here when you're ready to come back.

 
At 14/1/07 11:00 pm, Blogger Kara said...

Happy Blogiversary! - though I am belated. It has been a pleasure to come here through the last year and read your words and see your pictures. Happy Hibernating and I look forward to your return.

 
At 15/1/07 1:52 pm, Blogger Lila Rostenberg said...

Hello! Happy Blog Anniversary!

I followed the link from the SoulCollage blog...it's nice to meet you! I'm an artist who just began a blog in September.
We like many of the same books and movies!

 
At 20/1/07 6:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! And blogging does seem to be cyclical. Keep on keeping on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home