GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Christmas


Yes, I finally found a tree. After it sat sadly in my living room for 2 days, I found two friends to help me decorate it. Now it is twinkling and happy. Yes, I bought all my gifts, and wrote and posted all my cards. Yes, I am going to have a lovely Christmas, and I wish all of you every good thing for Christmas, and for 2007. I'll be with my family, and will check back in early in the New Year. Blessings to all.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 21/12/06 9:53 pm, Blogger Julie said...

Safe travels and Merry Christmas to you. See you in the new year.

 
At 22/12/06 12:49 am, Blogger Kara said...

O beautiful tree! Have a very Merry Christmas!

 
At 22/12/06 4:18 am, Blogger Deirdre said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a wonderful time with your family.

 
At 22/12/06 7:06 pm, Blogger Amber said...

Yay!!

Merry Christmas!

:)

 
At 22/12/06 7:07 pm, Blogger Amber said...

PS. My lovely tree is DEAD, btw. pft! But it still looks nice.

:)

 
At 25/12/06 7:28 pm, Blogger kerrdelune said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 25/12/06 7:29 pm, Blogger kerrdelune said...

Ah these lovely twinkling trees. . . A very merry Christmas to you, and may the holiday and the coming year bring you all that is bright, good and beautiful.

 
At 26/12/06 8:03 pm, Blogger Tinker said...

Imelda - Hope you're enjoying happy holidays filled with love, light and laughter. Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year's to you!
xo

 
At 27/12/06 7:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wherever you are with your family, I hope you are all enjoying the season. We'll see you when you get back--with lots of photos!

 
At 29/12/06 8:17 pm, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Have a happy time - see you in 2007!

 
At 3/1/07 5:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy, happy new year to you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home