GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A SoulCollage Card


Gift-Giver

This card represents the many gifts that God or the Universe just make available so generously, so abundantly

This is the image that appears here, simply because I was trying for a few days to get any of my cards uploaded with no success, and tried a random card tonight - hey presto! - But maybe if I had been able to do it, I would have added it to the post about Gratitude., so consider this a continuation of that post!

2 Comments:

At 22/1/06 1:50 am, Blogger Leah said...

i think the timing is quite perfect...it fits in so well with the bits in chapter 3 about answered prayers. :-) lovely card!

 
At 23/1/06 3:12 am, Blogger Kara said...

Thank you for sharing this. Just what I needed. I'm glad you were able to post it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home