GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Questions on SoulCollage

Two comments on my last post picked up on item 2 in my list - SoulCollage(TM) cards. (I didn't put the trademark on the word in that post). The process is one devised by Seena B. Frost, and is wonderfully rewarding and enriching for me - and for many people who work with it. Kathryn - don't be daunted! - start ripping images that call you from magazines, and put them somewhere until you feel called to do something with them. There are two great websites - Seena's own website http://www.soulcollage.com - check out the gallery, and facilitator Ann Marie Bennett has a site with loads of information and suggestions for using the process at http://www.kaleidosoul.com I'm unfortunately having no success uploading any of my cards here, but there are plenty to see on the galleries on both sites.

2 Comments:

At 20/1/06 4:30 pm, Blogger Kara said...

Thanks, I went to those sites and will go back to look around more. I am intrigued.
Have you had your winter picnic yet?

 
At 20/1/06 6:51 pm, Blogger GreenishLady said...

512Kara, The winter picnic was put on hold because today was just TOO AWFUL a day for it. I'd like a dry, bright, if cold day. Wind, sleet, hail, today - not pleasant. I've been looking at alternative activities, though, like taking out a box of beads and stringing some - or picking up pencils to do some sketching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home