GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

5 really good things

The wonderful Liz at Be Present, Be Here has been sharing 5 really good things or moments on her blog, and today, she posted some pictures from her trip to Walt Disney World. Oh! All good. She asks that we list our own 5 really good moments or things.

5...... Right now, really good moments, cosy in my fleece dressing-gown, while a gale blows outside, and I'm snug and warm.

4..... Tonight's dinner. In keeping with my intention to pump up the health level of my meals, I created a vegetable dish with cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, spinach, red onion, - stirfried and dashed with balsamic vinegar and soy sauce. Doesn't sound much. Tasted wonderful!

3..... The little accordion book I made to contain my New Year's SoulCollage card reading. I'm tickled pink that I made it. I'm delighted with it





2...... Yesterday, taking down my Christmas tree, saying farewell til next year to all my little treasures - old and new, dancing to a CD of 80's music my brother put together for me, and feeling entirely happy in my own space, and really grateful for the time I've had over the past two weeks for ruminating, thinking, re-connecting here in blogland.

One last look......(I know it doesn't look very magical in the cold light of day. Imagine it lit up!!)

1.... Getting word today that everyone who took my first Psychology class passed the exam they sat in September. Phew! My first brood of chickens have made it through! That is a really good thing, a really Good Moment.

Want to share your 5 good things? I'd love to see what they are. (And so would Liz, who started it, after all!)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9/1/08 5:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're posting again. I tried commenting a couple of days ago, but it wouldn't let me! I think I'll try the 5 things to be glad for too.

 
At 9/1/08 5:42 am, Blogger Amber said...

This is great stuff, all. I STILL need to take down out poor tree. Before it catches fire, because it is sooo dry! lol But the light still look pretty, right?

I like the booklet. Cool idea.

:)

 
At 10/1/08 1:10 am, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You shared some wonderful moments. Congrats on the kids! XXOO

 
At 10/1/08 6:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just now playing catch-up - what a lot of wonderful things you've had going on, Imelda!
Your accordion book for your SoulCollage cards is really lovely.
So is your Christmas tree, and your dinner sounds delicious.
Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with lots of really good moments!~xOx

 
At 11/1/08 4:24 am, Blogger Julie said...

Congratulations on your brood! Good luck next semester, or whatever you call it over there (term?).

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home