GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

'tis the season!

This week, Sunday Scribblings' prompt is "Dance". Well,

Because it IS that season, here's a little funny for you:


The Elf Dance


I'll spare you the version with my two sisters! I've been laughing all day!

This is why i've no shopping done, and why my tree is not only not yet decorated... It hasn't been bought yet. OK. There's always tomorrow!

Well, there you go. I don't just talk about it! I've done it! In cyberspace! Dressed as an elf!

If any of you get Elfin, drop by and let me know! Please!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 15/12/07 8:19 pm, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Of course I had to make one! Dave finally found his rhythm.:)

 
At 16/12/07 4:02 am, Blogger Tumblewords: said...

Too funny! I think I lost my head.

 
At 16/12/07 10:23 am, Blogger Robin said...

Those elves have certainly been doing their part to spread holiday cheer this year.

 
At 16/12/07 10:04 pm, Blogger Julie said...

Darn, I couldn't see it :{

My tree was just purchased today but is not in its stand yet. I have done no decorating, no shopping, no cleaning. And Kristen comes home Wednesday night.

Julie

 
At 17/12/07 6:24 pm, Blogger Amber said...

This is so funny. I have had a couple emailed to me this year. lol!

Happy Christmas!!

:)

 
At 17/12/07 10:17 pm, Blogger Tinker said...

You sure know how to dance! Thanks for the dance (and the smile :)
Hoppy Holidays to you~xo

 
At 17/12/07 11:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Love the shoes!
jodi barone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home