GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Return - a way back to BlogLand

I've been uncertain how after a month's absence, I can find the way to return. Where do I start? Then I noticed a new group doing Haiku (I'll slot in the logo later, if my brain will co-operate with the instructions, but it's at this site ) Last week (or is it this week?) the theme is meeting nature, and I wanted to share one photo from my trip, and see if there are a few words to capture this.

On Mount Diablo
we meet, Coyote and I.
No dipped heads: we look.

12 Comments:

At 11/6/06 2:31 pm, Blogger Jennifer S. said...

welcome back and thanks for sharing! I'll add your link right now. Love your haiku.

 
At 11/6/06 5:41 pm, Blogger paris parfait said...

Nice to have you back! I look forward to reading about your travels. Lovely Haiku!

 
At 11/6/06 10:10 pm, Blogger madretz said...

Great haiku, very expressive.

 
At 12/6/06 12:08 am, Blogger Laura said...

Welcome back - though I fear I've been absent longer than you have, and am only now returning as well. How odd and in some fashion comforting to find I am not the only one returning.

The haiku is wonderful - thank you for sharing it.

 
At 12/6/06 4:10 am, Blogger Deirdre said...

Welcome home and welcome back to blogland. Hmmm. Mt. Diablo. You were so close. It's too bad we didn't get to visit. Next time.

 
At 12/6/06 4:15 am, Blogger Kara said...

Welcome back - very nice haiku!

 
At 12/6/06 6:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful haiku. Glad to see you've returned - welcome back!

 
At 12/6/06 11:04 am, Blogger Endment said...

What a fantastic theme for a haiku - it is great to have you back - hope you have been enjoying a lovely time!

 
At 12/6/06 12:11 pm, Blogger kerrdelune said...

A month's sojourn away from blog land is a happy thing, and you have returned with a new focus and gorgeous haiku to share. I'm looking forard to the haiku and am so glad you are back!

 
At 13/6/06 2:31 pm, Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

It seems like your time away has fed you--this haiku as a perfect example of your depth. Beautiful...

 
At 14/6/06 5:11 pm, Blogger harmonyinline said...

Lovely haiku, it's good to be reading your posts again.

 
At 17/6/06 7:24 pm, Blogger Becca said...

Welcome home! I was just entering the world of blogging when you left on your trip, but had enjoyed reading your posts and missed them. Looks like the journey was so full and marvelous. I love California, and find many places there that feed my soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home