GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Going Underground
















Not really underground, but thought I'd let you know I'm disappearing for a few weeks. I may have opportunities to check in, but a part of me thinks a break may be a good thing too. So this is Adieu. So Long, Farewell... all that. Look forward to seeing you all again in June!


And here's the Michelangelo plaque that I wanted to include in Life's Little Lessons.

7 Comments:

At 11/5/06 6:56 pm, Blogger Jennifer S. said...

I love the plaque. Perfection. See you around...

 
At 12/5/06 7:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The plaque is lovely...
I'll miss visiting with you; but everyone needs a break sometimes. Hope you'll be having fun on your break - Au Revoir! Bon Voyage!
See you in June!

 
At 12/5/06 10:40 am, Blogger Endment said...

Have a lovely break

 
At 14/5/06 1:24 am, Blogger kerrdelune said...

... love the plaque, and you will be missed while you are on sabbatical.

 
At 16/5/06 1:51 pm, Blogger Kara said...

Enjoy your travels! I loved catching up on the last few posts and look forward to your return.

 
At 17/5/06 2:20 pm, Blogger Cate said...

See you in June! Accomplish much and have fun in the process! xo

 
At 23/5/06 11:45 pm, Blogger Cate said...

Imelda,
I received your book a few days ago and I have to tell you that I love it! Your poems have been making me smile, cry, dance, and think all afternoon! I needed to ask you something so I was wondering if you would email me if you get a chance--don't want to bother you and am not sure how often you are checking your blog. Anyway, hugs to you! Thank you for the your words, your incredible gift! xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home