GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sunday Scribblings - Chocolate

This week's theme is Chocolate. And I would love to write for it, but truth is I am too tired. I've made three attempts, and realise I keep repeating the same words over and over. Friends, i am looking forward to having time to read all your sweet posts on this theme. I am not abandoning, and I genuinely would love to be joining it, but this weekend, i have to say Sorry. Can't do. I'm in the final seven days of writing my thesis, and there is no mental or creative energy for anything else.

4 Comments:

At 22/4/06 7:39 pm, Blogger Kara said...

Greenishlady - I'm sending you good thoughts for the final labor of your thesis. May it be an easy birth!

 
At 23/4/06 3:04 am, Blogger Endment said...

I'm sending good thoughts along with kara!
You probably need some chocolate :)

 
At 23/4/06 5:52 am, Blogger Jennifer S. said...

No worries :) Thesis first!

 
At 23/4/06 7:05 pm, Blogger Laura said...

No worries, the thesis takes precedence. I also send good thoughts and the hope that it goes well -- with or without chocolate (the unwritten sort) on the side. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home