Four Things Tag
I've never done this one, so I picked up on Pomegranates & Paper's invitation and will see what happens.
Four Jobs I’ve Had
- Prison cook
- Wages Clerk
- Group facilitator
Four films I can watch over and over again
- Forrest Gump
- Steel Magnolias
- Il Postino
- Love Actually
Four places I've lived
- Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Four TV programmes I love
- West Wing
- Desperate Housewives
- You Are What You Eat (I know... gross at times, but compelling!)
Four places I've been on holiday
- San Bartolemeo, Liguria, Italy
- Lanzarote - magical island
- Scotland - Loch Lomond, Ayr, Isle of Mull. Aaaah!
- The Algarve, Portugal
Four of my Favourite Dishes
- Pasta with good pesto
- Puy lentil stew
- Stuffed porksteak
Four Websites I Visit Daily
- Sacred Ordinary
- Hoarded Ordinaries
- Daring to Write
(+) many, many other blogs
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
- Glengarriff, Co. Cork
- Park Guell, Barcelona - Bliss, bliss, bliss
- On the train from Palma to Soller, Majorca. It's almond-blossom season.
- Visiting my sister
Four Bloggers I’m Tagging
So many people have done this already.... anyone who would like to play, come on out!
Four Books I Recommend (This is hard, hard. Just FOUR?)
- The Speckled People. Hugo Hamilton. Marvellous memoir of growing up with a German mother and Irish-language obsessed father.
- The Lovely Bones. Alice Sebold.
- Writing Down the Bones. Natalie Goldberg. Like a pouch of little gems (or runes) for writers.
- The Prophet. Kahlil Gibran.
Four Artists that have inspired me
- Michelangelo. His statement when he was in his 87th year - Ancora Imparo - I am still learning. Inspiring
- Antoni Gaudi. Architect, artist... a complete artist. His work lifts me up, makes me smile giddy smiles.
- Van Gogh. His paintings, his letters, his struggle, his life.
- Bob Dylan. Forever Young.
Anything you want to enquire about?