GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Quiet


I've been away for a few days, and am finding myself a bit overwhelmed on returning by all the posts on all the blogs I would like to catch up with, by all the things I meant to post about, and all the things I have to do in the real world to catch up, and think I just have to let stuff sit, let it be, just be quiet a while. Here is a quote I spotted today, while I was travelling home. It's from WB Yeats:

We can make our minds so like still water that beings gather about us that they may see, it may be, their own images, and so live for a moment with a clearer, perhaps even with a fiercer life because of our quiet.

I need to find some still water at which to sit. I am tired. It's been a difficult few days. It's good to come home and find my blogging pals still here.

4 Comments:

At 6/4/06 2:21 am, Blogger harmonyinline said...

Travelling can be so very tiring, I hope you get some rest and feel better.Thanks for sharing the quote,I want a mind like still water.

 
At 6/4/06 5:52 am, Blogger kellie said...

Take care of yourself. Thank you for sharing this bit of peace and stillness. Glad to hear from you. Your words always seems to have a grounding effect on me. Much needed! :)

 
At 6/4/06 5:44 pm, Blogger Otter said...

;)
**Wave** G.L.
Bloggfully ,
Lisa

 
At 7/4/06 2:39 am, Blogger The Silent K said...

that quote is beautiful. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home