GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Apparently, I am OLIVE GREEN

You Are Olive Green
You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.
What Color Green Are You?



Given my Blogger Name, I had to take the quiz to find out which Green I am. Which green are you? For some reason, the link in the text above doesn't work. Try this

7 Comments:

At 11/3/06 3:50 am, Blogger Otter said...

I tried to link but was unable. I'm curious to know what color green i am too.

 
At 11/3/06 1:03 pm, Blogger Endment said...

Since so many people have been exploring their colors - I had to try it also --- I am teal green (don't really know what it means but it was interesting)

 
At 11/3/06 3:55 pm, Blogger Kara said...

According to this quiz I am teal green.

 
At 12/3/06 5:07 am, Blogger Tinker said...

I'm teal green, too! Wait a minute - the test said that meant I was one of a kind; but apparently not :-)

 
At 13/3/06 6:25 am, Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i am mint green...hmmm..not my favorite color but it is my favorite ice cream thing i might need to have some right now.

 
At 14/3/06 1:01 am, Blogger eliza said...

i'm with blue dog - i like what this said, but i'm not actually crazy about the color - emerald green:

"Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show. People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate. But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you."

i'd like to replace the word "hate," but other than that, this is pretty cool. thanks!

 
At 14/3/06 3:04 am, Blogger Letha Sandison said...

I am teal green too! Looks like there are a llot of us afet all :)

This was fun, thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home