GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

SoulCollage - Muse

One thing that happened last week was a day I'd been looking forward to got cancelled due to SNOW. Now, a snow-day is a rare thing here, and you'd hope if anything was to be cancelled it would be something dull, not a lovely, nurturing day of creative play with a group of loved colleagues, but that's what got cancelled. Oddly, though, I accepted it fairly easily, looked around for something to do with the unexpected gift of time, and my eyes lit on the new scanner still in its box, 4 weeks after I bought it (because I HAD to have it straight away, of course!). I spent a morning installing it and the afternoon scanning a backlog of SoulCollage images I'd made during the past months. This one I share because it symbolises the Creative Spirit / Muse for me.

4 Comments:

At 6/3/06 3:06 am, Blogger daringtowrite said...

I find this breathtakingly beautiful. You are reminding me of my own love for collaging, a love I must have packed away and am ready to unpack.

 
At 6/3/06 6:29 am, Blogger Tinker said...

This is really lovely!

 
At 6/3/06 4:37 pm, Blogger Kara said...

Love the collage and yeah for unpacking the scanner and getting it working!

 
At 7/3/06 4:50 pm, Blogger Leah said...

what a great collage! it's lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home