GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

What do you want?

I hadn't met TED - "The annual conference [that] brings together the world's most fascinating thinkers and doers, who are challenged to give the talk of their lives (in 18 minutes)" - until tonight. And now that I've found this space I've been listening to the most inspiring talks. Isabel Allende - amazing, uplifting, passionate. And Eve Ensler, who wrote "The Vagina Monologues". Her talk ends with this comment:

"When we give in the world what we want the most, we heal the broken part inside each of us."

She's left me pondering: What DO I want the most? How do I give it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 22/1/08 2:32 am, Blogger daringtowrite said...

Imelda, This post has completely turned me around and left me, too, pondering the question. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home