Tag? - I've been Tagged!
Kara has tagged me with an Artist's Way-inspired tag. I too am a Tagging Virgin, but here it is (and some of my answers are likely to echo others, because I notice a lot of us are feeling similar responses to issues coming up)
4 Wishes, Dreams, Desires
- I wish I felt really brave about travelling abroad alone
- I wish a good Poetry Therapy course became available that I can access
- I wish I had my sloping garden terraced
- I wish my guest room felt more welcoming
4 Imaginary Lives
- Almond farmer - or olive farmer - somewhere hot!
- Proprietor of a Healing Holidays centre
- Nutritionist / cook
- Travel-guide writer
4 Things I should Change
- My guest room!!!
- Swap old carpets for wooden floors
- Walk to local shops instead of driving
- Telling myself that I "should" do anything... much better to think "could"
4 People I admire
- Poet friend, C, who travels to Nepal every year, and when home raises money to fund education for young people there.
- Bob Geldof
- My friend M, who is nursing her son through a serious illness, and supporting her family, and staying in touch with friends, and finding humour in life, and is generous of spirit.....
- Ruby Wax, - outspoken, outrageous, and unique
4 Things I like about the Artist's Way
- The fact that it is a process, as much as a program
- This community experience - so many similarities, and each person so different, too
- The gradual, gentle way in which seismic shifts seem to occur - look back and say "Wow! When did THAT happen? - Was that really me who did/said that?"
- The way creativity is defined so loosely, so that I don't need to get too hung up on high-quality product, so long as I'm making soup, or fixing my curtains differently, or doodling, or playing around with craft and art materials.
4 things I still Hope to get out of the Artist's Way
- (to contradict 4 above) - Regular product - as in a haiku, verse, poem, few lines of writing each day (not counting Morning Pages)
- Greater variety and creativity in planning Artist's Dates
- Some experimentation (again) with visual arts - watercolour painting
- The seed for a real-world Artist's Way cluster
Thanks, Kara, Now I feel like a real Blogger. Initiation almost complete, I suppose.