GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Sunday Stroll

Some moments from last Sunday's stroll around Glenveagh national park, Castle and gardens: The rear of the castle and part of the kitchen garden


This tree smells of caramel. Honest, it does! When you kick the leaves, you can smell penny toffees. Glorious!


Isn't the cottage just dinky? I can't decide whether I'd prefer to live in the castle or the cottage!
Did you get out for a stroll? where did you go?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 19/10/08 11:01 pm, Blogger Marcie said...

How enchanting! I want to smell that carmel tree! Thank you for letting me know you strolled. I'm so glad you did. :)

 
At 20/10/08 4:39 am, Blogger Amber said...

Love the cottage, but I'll take the castle! It is all so pretty.

:)

 
At 20/10/08 5:24 am, Blogger Christy Woolum said...

Amazing photos. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 22/10/08 2:35 pm, Blogger Naturegirl said...

A beautiful stroll thank you for sharing!

 
At 22/10/08 5:15 pm, Blogger Lila Rostenberg said...

I love the fall colors! I think the cottage would be a wonderful painting studio!

 
At 23/10/08 10:06 pm, Blogger Karen said...

That is just utterly beautiful...and I think I'd pick the cottage...so cozy, so sweet, so peaceful...

 
At 25/10/08 6:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks and sounds fabulous - I'm imagining how good those leaves and the tree must smell - mm...
Haven't been out for a stroll as much as I'd like, lately. You're inspiring me to do that this weekend, though. Thank you!

 
At 29/10/08 5:37 am, Blogger Fran aka Redondowriter said...

Gorgeous, Imelda. Fall is all over the place except where it isn't.

 
At 13/12/08 5:10 pm, Blogger Linda Navroth said...

Love your blog and photos. I could die a happy woman if I lived in that little cottage! Ah, Ireland! Land of my whole matriarchal side...I long to see it and someday perhaps, if the Goddess smiles, I shall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home