GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Here I am!!!

Well, the first leg of my US sojourn this year is coming to an end, and I've just checked emails ready to re-enter the real world after a weekend of retreat with new SoulCollage facilitators at the beautiful Land of Medicine Buddha in Soquel, Northern California. Bliss. So hello to all my new SoulCollage sisters (30 participants - all women!), to all my friends, in Blogland and the real world! Will catch up later when I can.

I am happy - watching hummingbirds, listening to hawk's cry in the morning, and meeting wonderful people.

Amber... email me, so I'll be able to contact you, please!
Deirdre... did you get my emails? Would you just email me a phone number if not?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 30/6/08 10:22 pm, Blogger Deirdre said...

Sending an email right now.

 
At 1/7/08 3:09 pm, Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

I hope you are having a magical time!
Love,
D.

 
At 2/7/08 3:04 am, Blogger terri said...

well hello there! we've missed you.

 
At 3/7/08 6:25 am, Blogger Tammie Lee said...

Ah, how wonderful to know you are on a journey. So glad you are having a grand time in the USA! Enjoy and safe journey to you!

 
At 7/7/08 4:56 pm, Blogger Christy Woolum said...

Ahhh... you are on the beautiful western coast of the US. It sounds like your retreat was a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home