GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer What is your favorite kind of cereal?
I eat branflakes most mornings, but what I really like is Jordan's Nutty Crunch cereal, or meusli with plenty of nuts and fruit. I eat them rarely, though.

Soup When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
I couldn't resist a beautiful creamy-yellow orchid when I found it on sale a couple of weeks ago. It came in a nice white ceramic planter, and I've put in my therapy room, in which I like to keep a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere. I felt the orchid belonged there.

Salad What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
Oh... it tickled me hugely. The Gorilla advertising Cadbury's Dairy Milk. I've already put a link up HERE. I watched it many, many times, and laughed over and over. My sister and I are great advert afficionados, and often text one another to draw attention to some new gem.

Main Course Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
Umm.... Ginger Fox?

Dessert Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.
I haven't been swimming since September 2006... Now, that is much, much too long ago. Did I really, really go through all of 2007 without swimming once? I did. That has to be remedied. Maybe part of the problem is that my last swimming experience was at the beautiful Valras Plage in the South of France, and after swimming in the lovely warm Mediterranean, nowhere else seemed that attractive. Maybe this year...

-----------------------
Find other people's Friday Feasts HERE

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1/2/08 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ginger Fox! I wish I thought of that.

I don't know how to swim. Getting into water where other people have been kind of grosses me out.

 
At 1/2/08 10:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with ur dessert, maybe Belizian shore would be suited. or better yet, Boracay in Philippines! :)

come by mine if u got a chance! :)

 
At 2/2/08 1:42 am, Blogger Tinker said...

I don't know how I missed seeing that gorilla post before - but I'm glad you linked back to it. What a hoot! I wonder how they did that? Thank you for the laugh!

 
At 2/2/08 2:48 am, Blogger Julie said...

I would love to have a therapy -or meditation - room, but my house is so small. My one extra room -vacated by my daughter - is an office cum art room.

Julie

 
At 2/2/08 10:29 pm, Blogger LivG said...

Love your salad and main course! That gorilla commercial, just too cute!

 
At 4/2/08 8:22 am, Blogger Robin said...

I love that gorilla commercial. Makes me laugh every time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home