GreenishLady

Originally Blogging the Artist's Way. Thoughts, musings, experience of the 12-week course, January to March 2006. And after that?.... Life, creativity, writing. Where does it all meet? Here, perhaps.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Abundance

Today has been a day of abundance indeed. I came home from a day that had its share of difficulty, opened my emails, and a flood of gifts was waiting there for me:

Laurel at Rue's Daftique informed me I'd been the winner of one of her beautiful pendant/charms.









And then, Catherine at This Girl Remembers let me know that I'd been selected to receive this series of prints:












Pam, whose beautiful prints are at her Etsy shop, will let me choose which one I would like to have. I'm having a hard time choosing, but think I may be opting for one which features a Hummingbird, because I love them. I also like the lady in the Orange Dress. Oooh. Decisions... decisions!!!

Then... Elaine at NZFlutterby let me know that I'd turned up as a winner of the wonderful horse-themed postcards which she has on offer:










Mary Ann at Firstborn, had 5 gifts on offer, and I was lucky enough to turn up for this heart-shaped tin, containing little goodies and charms


.... I know, I know... By now you are thinking "She's got enough... she's got her fair share... "

But there's more! Fatma, of Fatmasplace offered this wonderful soldered house, and now it's mine!

And Sophie, or Miss KoolAid, let me know that I'm among the winners of her altered slide mailers. Pretty?


And, And, And

In the post came an unexpected gift from a friend, a book of marvellous poetry by Angela Patten. I hadn't had a chance to read her in the past, but am so glad my friend shared this with me.

Have I been blessed with abundance or what? I have loved the experience of sharing in One World One Heart. I'm looking forward to visiting all the blogs on the list over the coming weeks and months. Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway, thank you to the generous women whose beautiful gifts are coming my way, and thank you again, to Lisa Oceandreamer for putting it all together.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 15/2/08 6:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - this turned out to be your lucky day! Congratulations, Imelda - you deserve all the wonderful abundance that comes your way. Enjoy! Happy Valentine's Day~XOXO

 
At 15/2/08 8:27 am, Blogger Caroline said...

I'm so glad to see all this wonderful bounty coming your way!

 
At 15/2/08 11:23 am, Blogger J C said...

Wow Mz. Greenish Lady, what a wonderful day you had. I'm so envious! Those are some really, really nice wins!! Congratulations to you. Well deserved!

 
At 15/2/08 1:43 pm, Blogger GraceBeading said...

Hi there... congratulations on your wins, I'm sure they are all well deserved, it looks like you have some amazing treasures on their way to you. Enjoy your bounty!

 
At 15/2/08 3:17 pm, Blogger Julie said...

Goodness gracious, you are one lucky lady. You deserve it!

Hugs, Julie

 
At 15/2/08 5:18 pm, Blogger Karen said...

Fabulous--you must be doing good, to attract so much abundance! Congratulations!

 
At 15/2/08 6:04 pm, Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Way to go Imelda!!! Isn't that fantastic, what wonderful things!So glad you had your day brightened. I am so glad you joined the event! I won some too and cannot wait for the post box to just sing to me as they arrive!
Now, can you email me your address? I hope to get back to sending what I call "out of the blue" little parcels. heehee
XOXO
Lisa

 
At 15/2/08 7:28 pm, Blogger Sophie said...

I've yet to receive your mailing info. Please email it to me so I can send your prize over the weekend.

Cheers,
Sophie
sophietousignant[at]videotron[dot]com

 
At 15/2/08 8:16 pm, Blogger Naturegirl said...

It must be the L U C K of the Irish!!
I loved the art series that Catherine
had generously offered..you are such a lucky ducky! Congratulations on your wins! I also won several dreaws but the biggest reward was going through the many blogging doors world wide and meeting new friends!!
I participated last year and have lasting friendships from it and now this year so many more!
Nice meeting you I hope to see you again..a gardener and naturelover from Canada married to an Irishmen.
hugs NG

 
At 16/2/08 1:53 am, Blogger Becca said...

Such an abundance of riches for you! These are all beautiful things to add to your list of treasures.

Perfect for brightening up your day :)

 
At 16/2/08 4:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Greenish Lady, I want to thank you so very much for your lovely supportive comments on my blog. Please know that these comments have taken away some of the dark loneliness that this type of news brings. I don't think I can express in words how very grateful and thankful I am to you wonderful people for sharing and caring for me. Take good care and thanks so much Jen B xxx

 
At 16/2/08 3:00 pm, Blogger Jessie said...

Now that's ABUNDANCE to be sure! :) Thanks for sharing all of the beauty that has entered its way into your life!

I've been thinking of you often and I'm glad that you like my paintings so far. I am looking forward to starting Trixie's so very much. You have such a wonderful heart. I feel blessed to know you.

 
At 20/2/08 7:52 am, Blogger nzflutterby said...

hey there,

I'm still waiting for you to email me your address so I can post off the cards!
You've been bewildered by the excess of goodies LOL
:)

nzflutterby@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home